Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Migraines and Headaches Community

I have been suffering CONSTANT migraines for the past month to the point I went to the DR and he sent me straight over to a bigger hospit...
So I am a 29 YO male. Been having this since December last year. It happens when I move my head side to side. I head this on top of my he...
I have had migraine headaches and upper eye pain for about 10 years. Still happen sometimes. What causes this, and how do I stop it?
Searching for answers: After having a CT Scan, ears started ringing & intense migraines started; has anyone else experienced this? Dr.'s ...
Hi guys. I'm 16 and have migraines every single day and have for the past two years. I've been to a neurologist as well as many other doc...
For the past 4 days or so I'm occasionally seeing this very bright dot of light maybe near the centre of my vision of my left eye (once o...
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Trinity , TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease