Aa
A
A
A
Close

Myositis Community

WELCOME TO THE MYOSITIS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Myositis which is an inflammation of skeletal muscles, which are also called the voluntary muscles. These are the muscles you consciously control that help you move your body. An injury, infection or autoimmune disease can cause myositis.
7 - 12 (of 33) questions
I was diagnosed with polymyositis in 2005. My CPK was 17000 when they diagnosed. I've gone through methotraxate, 120mg prednisone, sinc...
Did anyone who was eventually dx'd with Polymyositis have just slightly elevated CPK in the beginning? I was just wondering because I hav...
I was in the hepc forum on this site and I am glad Myositis is here. I was just diagnosed with myositis and interstitial lung disease ...
I was diagnosed with this auto-immune disease called Intertial Myositis. Anyone out there have this?
My sister has these symptoms, she has fatigue when she walks and can't walk far. Her heart will race, when she sits down she is fine. She...
Hell Doc. i am a guy of 27 years. i have been experiencing temporal muscle athrophy for some time now. .it gets worse whenever i take in...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.