Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neurosurgery Forum

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon
Our 21 up daughter was recently dx with IPC/PTC,,, Her Lp opening pressure was 35, she had had vision probelms and palipaldema and had h...
I'm always in pain the worst when the back of my head and muscles in my back by my shoulder blade started muscle spasms...headaches, back...
I do not know which way to turn anymore. I have been dealing with this pain issue for 4 years. I have seen many doctors - including sev...
hello, my daughter is 13 she was admitted in the hospital last Nov because her right leg was jerking non stop every 15 seconds for just a...
sir, I am from india. my grand mother have 87 years old..now she had a stroke because of blood pressure..here doctors asked me that ...
I finally had surgery (after doing all the conservative things) and listening to good advice fom many people I had posterior laminectomy ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease