Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Endocrinology Forum

Questions in the Pediatric Endocrinology forum are answered by Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy. Topics covered include adrenal problems, diabetes insipidus, menstrual irregularities, obesity, parathyroid abnormalities, pituitary abnormalities, puberty concerns, rapid growth, rickets and bone disease, short stature, and thyroid.
I have a 10 year old son had brain tumor Germinoma 2 years ago. He had growth burst before he was diagnosed then stop growing.His bone ag...
my grandaugter is 3 yrs old and doctors have diagnosed her with advanced bone growth. What does this mean??
my son is 8years/7months (born in april 2000) he is normal average weight and heigt few months ago his boobs had become slitghtly bigger ...
I don't exactly know where this belongs into "topics" but I'm hoping you can help. My son was born almost 2 years ago on 11/6/06 at 28 w...
My daughter is 9 years 2 months old. She is very slim built- approximately 48lbs, 4ft.6inches tall. She used to be extremely low-weight u...
Here is the background. My child is 3 years 3 months. (healthy- consistant 90%tile for height and 75%tile for weight) When she turned thr...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments