Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Endocrinology Forum

Questions in the Pediatric Endocrinology forum are answered by Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy. Topics covered include adrenal problems, diabetes insipidus, menstrual irregularities, obesity, parathyroid abnormalities, pituitary abnormalities, puberty concerns, rapid growth, rickets and bone disease, short stature, and thyroid.
my 9 mo. old has huge breast buds that have never went away, her dr. says not to worry. Should I be concerned ?
I have a 8 months old daughter, she is diagnosed with hypopituitarism. Her endoconologist is not sure either if she is missing her pituit...
My son was born 2 months premature. His newborn scan showed "moderately elevated" levels of TSH. The newborn scan was repeated with the...
My 9 yo old daughter was born with a mild case of hemi-hypertrophy dx at 7 months. She has been going every 3-6 months for abdominal ult...
My son is 14 years old. He has a long history of low appetite, low stamina, and is small for his age, -although he has grown 10 inches ...
My friend has a 4 year old who has some developmental delays and has been sleeping a lot lately so her doctor orderd thyroid tests for t...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments