Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 6140) questions
My son's bone age indicates he is 13 years 6 months, but he is chronologically 11 years 11 months. He has very little hair, underdevelope...
Hi, my son is 10 years and 2 months old, height 152cm and weighs 56kg. I have been noticing his rapid development since birth. He has alw...
I am 19 yo and using Tesim because my body did not naturally start puberty. I have been on it for about 2 years, one on a once a month sh...
Hi, I keep urine dipsticks at home to check me and my family's urine every now and then. For about 10 years now, my son always shows bili...
Child has been diagnosed with Hypotonia and is 18 months old. For the last 6 months has been getting OT, PT, and Speech. He was able to s...
Hi, I am really in need of your help. If this isn't the right place for this post, or there is a better place for it, please let me k...
When my daughter was 15 months old she was referred to an endocrinologist by pediatrician because of hair in pubic area. Took her and th...
It wasn't discovered to be a severe medical issue until i was 4 years old and bleeding steadily out my back side. I had to have surgery ...
Hi, My baby is 3 months old and have a bad colic but in the past 2-3 weeks she have very bad abdominal pain. We got stool results: Muc...
I have a question for a coworker who has a 10 year old who is constantly sick (throwing up) for the last 2 months. (no fever). She has b...
My 6 yo has always been like me - cold. He’s always wanted clothes on and loved co-sleeping close under covers and we’d warm each other u...
10 year old boy was admitted to hospital after 4 days of sickness. Slight fever, vomiting and abdominal pain. There was loose stool once,...
My nine year old son began complaining of testicular pain about three days ago. The sensation was explained as if someone was squeezing t...
My son is almost 6 years old. 5 days ago he had a high fever (104) during the night. When I brought him to the doctor the next morning he...
My 12 year old started out just feeling bad, fatigue, cough, and fever. Waited several days to take him to the doctor because the school ...
It's that season! Everyone starts to get colds and viruses. It's hard to know when to take your kid to the doctor. When do you make th...
My son started early puberty at age 7 (pubic hair, acne, body odor) - I think it's actually called andrache and not acutally precocious ...
My son is 11 has Down syndrome and ASD. For 2 years now he has had a horrible odor coming out of his right nostril. All the doctor say e...
My 8 year old son is diagnosed with Premature Adrenarche 2 weeks back. Blood tests came back normal but his bone age is showing 10+ years...
My 8 year old son is diagnosed with Premature Adrenarche 2 weeks back. Blood tests came back normal but his bone age is showing 10+ years...
Top Children's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments