Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 6 (of 6168) questions
my 4 year old son has an extremly swollen lymph node behind his ear. It started out 1 week ago and was pea sized and now it is a lot larg...
Hello, My wife gave birth by forceps, it was an urgent birth. Baby came out with some facial paralysis, left side not moving and eye wa...
My daughter started to have a cough at 3 months old and couldn’t seem to get rid of it. We have seen our pediatrician and Children’s Hosp...
I have 19 month old who just started rolling his eyes are well and we rushed him to the ER and they did blood work and it came back norma...
Hi, my son is 13.5 years old. Has an advanced bone age of around 14.9 years. He originally had a predicted height of 5’10” before we foun...
My son is 10.9 years old and in advanced puberty. Symptoms began at age 8 and were continually mentioned to our pediatrician. He is 5'5",...
Top Children's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments