Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
I am an 18 year old female. I find it hard passing faeces, when I need to pass a stool I get a bulge in the skin between the vagina and a...
Hi everyone. I have a question about the female anatmoy that I feel silly asking. I have no where else to ask this though. I was wond...
I had a bladder suspension 6 years ago and to my knowledge I had no problems up until now.. In the last 3 months I have had 2 severe bla...
I have 3+ cystocele with rectocele and have had a pessary for 2 weeks. I plan to have corrective surgery in a month. It is being delayed...
I have been to the Bowel Consultant as directed by my Urogynaecologist. So far I have mild cyctocele/urethrocele, probable enterocele, p...
I just had surgery for prolapsed bladder,prolapsed vagina and had some of the perinium skin removed. Doc. said I could have intercourse. ...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.