Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Prayer Group Group

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!
I have recently come to medhelp because of problems with my 5 year old son. I pray every night for strength. That he will calm down and...
Hello, I'm approaching a difficult personal situation and sure could use support and prayers. Mid week next week is a bit of a crisis po...
Hi, all! I just joined the forum and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Emily. I'm 16 and I have various medical problems. I've...
Today was my first day to run by this forum. It upset me to see that so very few have posted here. We all need prayer at sometime or anot...
These are such difficult times for so many. I find myself working through many challenges and some that are flat our frightening. And y...
Could everyone please pray for my baby sisters health.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.