Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 09.
These are the Stats of us due in April, we've got a couple of posts going so I thought I would put this one up also. If your not on this...
LADIES LADIES!! We are getting oh so close to APRIL!!! Is there anyone else out there getting extremely anxious??!!! I can't wait for m...
Welcome, or soon to be in the Third Trimester! Congrats to all of you ladys for making it his far, not to much longer to go. How is eve...
i ladies i thought i would comeon and see how everyone is now it is coming to the last few months of pregnancy and also because the April...
Hi! I am on my seven month of pregnancy. When i try to sleep on any my sides, my baby starts trembling really strong. Could this be a p...
hi everyone i posted a few days back about me thinking i was leaking well i had to wait till thursday to see my doctor and she says every...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.