Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2014.
I got into an argument with my sister we both got really worked up and every since I have had severe on and off cramping and some are pai...
Hey, I was wondering if it's normal to be able to suck in your belly at 25 weeks ? I have a pretty biggish belly but I can almost suck it...
Im 21 weeks & i been having stomach pains . Is it normal ??
I am now 23 weeks prgnt. .and sometimes I'll randomly feel a real tight area at the bottom of my tummy..a little painful..I was wondering...
Ok so im 19 weeks pregnant and feeling so depressed. Been having family problems. Siblin has chosen partner over family. Moneys being mes...
Im so stressed. We have nothing for baby, the nursery still has old boxes and stuff that needs to be gotten rid of stacked in it. I want ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.