Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2014.
i am 31 weeks pregnant with baby no 3. i have been experiencing a fast heart rate since the start of my pregnancy i have had a ecg and sc...
At 27w5d baby measured 2 pounds 11 ounces. & Measuring about 29w3d. Im terrified of having a BIG baby, considering im a FTM, 4'11 and was...
Im 19 years old and expecting my first baby, a little boy on april 14. Im so excited, but have no one to be as excited with me! My boyfri...
My lil boo berry Is a girl!! Tymber May is happy healthy and suuuuper photogenic!
Im 26 weeks today and my baby wiegh 1.4 lb but measures 2 weeks behind has anyone gone through the same thing. How can I help him grow m...
I have horrible heartburn to where I can feel burning in my throat! I took tums and they aren't helping! Any suggestions?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.