Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
This is sad, but I can't remember what we are supposed to pack. I have the baby's outfit, hat, socks, bib and recieving blankets. Anybody...
I entered a picture into the baby bump contest. Please vote for me! http://www.medhelp.org/baby_bump/list click on contest gal...
Hi Ladies. I know a few of you are almost at term and am wondering how everyone is feeling. This is my second child but I am so nervous. ...
I smile as I type this. The baby shower went great. The whole family was there supporting me. The food and cake were great. The games wer...
Had my OB appt today. Doc says I am 2cm dialated and 70% effaced. He said her head is right there which is not helping the pain I have in...
Had my shower on saturday. It was a lot of fun. I already had all the furniture, so I got tons of clothing, diapers, toys and baby toilet...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.