Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I just had my very first 3D u/s. Very cool. We got to see his face up close but he wouldn't open his eyes. I had them confirm that he is ...
Well ladies, it looks like my very beginning of August baby is now going to be a July baby...They are inducing me friday 7/30....
I am having an U/S on tuesday and the person who made my appt. gave me a paper with the basic stuff that I'll need to do (pre-register, a...
I am having a dilema...here is my story...i can't remember exactly when was my lmp but i belive was on nov 6th 2009...i had unprotected s...
Had another OB appt today...unfortunately Im still the same. Doc basically told me I have to suffer through the hip pain, which has gotte...
So many of you know my situation with being seperated from my husband and my daughters illness. DD will be in the hospital during my deli...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.