Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2011.
So I thought getting a list of due dates and your first or next u/s dates would be great. I'm due 12/19/2011 My first u/s was April/...
Its been so long since I had my last baby (7 years actually), so there are a lot of things I don't remember. One is when should we no lon...
Hello ladies, I am currently 11w5d and have heard my babies heartbeat (first time at 11w3d) using an AngelSounds Fetal Doppler from am...
So I am 9 weeks pg. I have an interview Tuesday for a better position with a different boss, different department at work. It looks pre...
Hi guys. im 18 years of age almost 19. and first time being pregnant.im so scared. im scared of things going wrong. im scared of whe...
So Im pretty sure I WILL be having baby in December 2011 now! I saw my midwife today and she told me that Because I had C section with m...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.