Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.
Is anyone having a difficult pregnancy?at 20 week my cervix being to open. I was having contractions and the dr could see my membrain.Dr ...
I am really struggling with a name for our little boy... I did have Alfie and Luca but now i have gone of them. I know his middle name is...
I need help, I have been feeling crazy and overwhelmed lately. I will be having our little boy on December 21 and I have felt like iam...
I'm 32 weeks (due December 2nd), and am wanting the gender of my child to be revealed when its born. My family on the other hand is tota...
As the days keep going by im getting more and more nervous about having my daughter.this will be my first and i cant stop being nervous a...
Im new to this app and I am due Dec 27th with my 4th!!!! Hoping for a girl but really just want a healthy baby!!!!!! I would love to be a...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.