Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2014.
Ok so I have 4 days left until my due date and I've been trying to get a move on. I've been hearing about doing squats and I just wanted ...
I'm being induced at 9pm I'm so excited to see my baby girl and nervous about the process. Lol. But it will all be worth it in the end
I have a stubborn baby girl she obviously doesn't want to come out i am not dilated my cervix are still closed i ate a whole fresh pineap...
I I was told by my ultrasound technician I have to get induced I had told my doctor the next day and cuz I had an appointment with him an...
Hey I'm 38 weeks and this my first pregnancy I've been feeling pressure between my legs for about two weeks now and right where my pelvic...
These Dec baby's are stubborn seems like were all over due and there warm and comfy bcause it's cold out
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.