Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2011.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
So a tad frustrated here, last wk I had a dr appoint but they stuck me with a different dr as my on was too busy...anywho she tried telli...
So has anyone decided if they are going to dress up on halloween..i cant wait just so i can do something silly with my belly..if anyone h...
you would think i would know but been over 5 years since i had a baby and i wouldnt know where to start thinking im almost 28 weeks shoul...
Hello - This is my first pregnancy and I am in California. I am starting to think about buying baby items and am getting overwhelmed....
can anybody give me some ideas on baby shower games..i really want my day to be fun and since my mother in law is from brazil she dont re...
hiya last two day i been in hospital because of pains and my blood pressure is high an my pulse is high i have to have a scan done of the...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.