Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2011.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Congratulations to All our new Mom's-to-Be! Let's Choose a New Name for your Community! After the birth of your babies, our monthly ba...
Had another dr's appoint today, and still having an issure with conflicting due date. Apparently My earliest u/s report says my due date...
Here we go ladies, here is my first shot at putting a list of us all together. Caralea - 12/30/10 40plusmom - 1/6/11 SabrinaB39 - 1/...
im getting my 4d scan done today at 11 30 and i was wondering have any of you ladies gotten one and how was it ?this will be my first tim...
Question: I am now at 32 weeks pregnant. Last saw my OB doc two weeks ago (at 30 weeks - all going well, good fetal heart tones). Si...
So I had lunch with my 2nd mom today and a couple things came up that I am looking for opinions on. First, a breast pump. She thinks I...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.