Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2012.
So tuesay I went to my nst then went home. Got a call a few hours later to come back for more monitoring and to get my bp checked somemor...
I am only 35wks&3day my baby isn't due until January 30th and all day since this morning I have been felling like i'm leaking a bit of fl...
Hi, im new to this but, im 37just weeks and getting induced on the fourth. I have been throwing up and had odd colored discharge lately a...
Any of you gals starting to stress about how close we are getting?? My bf and I share a room in a house with his mom and our little girl...
Baby Isabella Grace was born today at 2:58pm. At 35 weeks she weighed 6lbs 1oz and was 19 3/4 inches. She is doing well and did not nee...
I'm just asking for prayers please ladies. My doctor called me in today to evaluate me after suspicion of ICP pregnancy liver condition ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.