Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2011.
Finally getting my gender pic up of my baby girl @ 26 weeks.
So... Here I lay at 3:15 am wide awake! What started as a simple trip to pee has now turned into another sleepless night! This happens al...
okay ladies my dad and dh worked on the nursery all weekend .. shelves, crib, and furniture are up .. just waiting for my rug and curtain...
holy crap cakes is any one else getting really REALLY bad heartburn? i'm vomiting beacuse of it. it's so bad. So one told me that if you ...
Like really. I know what they feel like when your in labor but these BHs are getting out of hand.. I have to get out of bed most nights j...
I will be a first time mom and was wondering what do REAL contractions feel like? After orgasms my uterus contracts (very tightly i mi...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.