Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.
So, for the past few days my little girl has been causing me some serious vaginal/pelvic pain....I honestly think she's trying to figure ...
OK - a couple of friends of mine totally freaked me out about SIDS and how it may be prevented by this method called Matress Wrapping. I...
Well, I have washed little one some clothes, bathcloths, towels, bibs, socks, and swaddlers, but I'm wondering about the bedding. Of cou...
HI ladies An easy question or thoughts would be great. I am 34 weeks and wondering when should i pack my bag and a bag for baby to take...
For the last week I have been feeling really nauseas about once a day. During that time if I try to get up and move around I feel light ...
I have no idea how do contractions feel. I didn't have any so far (I don't think). I've been having evening cramps that are pretty light,...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.