Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.
I dont know how many of you believe in this myth but theres a full moon this weekend! Hopefully theres a couple babys ready to get out! ...
Well they sent me back to the hospital, my BP is 130/90 and the protein in my urine went from 30 to 300! This headache is killing me too!...
If anyone wants to add me on KIK my names BrittaniNicolee It will be a lot easier to update someone from KIK since we are all heading i...
Wow ladies June is right around the corner only 2 days away.. I am only 12 days away from meeting my baby girl and couldn't be more excit...
Went in for checkup at 1pm and they induced me at 4 only just over 37 weeks wasnt prepared for this just yet but oh well its nearly 8pm n...
39+1 Went to the drs and a lot of protien in my urine and high BP. Maybe baby time soon !
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.