Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.
Does anyone else feel like baby is going to fall out every time u stand up. It hurts do bad. Does this mean its almost time
So I went to see the new doctor and I am sooooo glad I did. My baby is fine and where she was head up (breech) and my previous doctor was...
Im a ftm, due June 13. I dont think what Ive been experiencing has been contractions but I get really bad pains like below my ribs. They ...
Ive been spotting for about a week and just right now i wiped and it was bright red blood. Should i go to the hospital? Im 38 wks+ 3 days
Well I'm due on Monday and I'm experiencing really strong contractions however there really far apart and nothing's progressing, I'm on s...
Welp my protein is high and so is my BP still so I'm being admitted. And they will put the pill in to soften my cervix and if that doesn'...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.