Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2016.
So I'm 10 days away from my due date (11/19) and still haven't dilated any or thinned any. This is my second baby and the same thing happ...
Scheduled induction 11/16!!! Went yesterday for my 38 weeks appt.. Had the 'bloody show' Friday night but no dilation.. The sucky thing i...
So our 60% girl turned out to be a bounce baby boy total shocker but we are over the moon
Doctor said that u have low amniotic fluid at 36 weeks than normal...i am worried what will happen and what needs to be done?
My little man came early at 38 weeks, All went well, he was born on Halloween! Oct 31St! 7 pounds and absolutely beautiful!
Any suggestions ? It's my second child and on Wednesday I was 3cm and 70% thinned and she did a membrane sweep . She told me she doubts I...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.