Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.
well i had another u.s. today to check my fluid levels, and everything looked good this time which is a huge relief. i feel like i have ...
so i start my weekly appts tomorrow the doc said that if ive started to dialate or any signs of things changing they want to induce me th...
Hi Everyone, I am just wondering at what week does the baby move into the correct position. I am 30 weeks 1 day and at my scan yesterday ...
Hi Ladies. I was wondering when you girls are going to pack for the hospital. I am 35 weeks now and I am not sure if it to soon to pack m...
Thank you so much everyone for your much appreciated feedback!! The decision abuot the delivery room is not so much about payback; I am n...
hey just wondering, i know it sounds gross, but i have very heavy, thick, white vagianl discharge lately. is this normal? i am very fam...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.