Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Ok, the anxiety isn't on Brady's end it's on MINE!! I haven't left him with anyone for any longer than like an hour! I'm exclusively brea...
Ok....it may be a dumb question! LOL For his 4 month shots...does it have to be a certain week? He's 15 weeks now, should he get them som...
My son refuses to take pacifiers and we've tried a few different kinds. In fact, he gets really MAD if you try to put one in his mouth. ...
I was wondering how many of you ladies had AF return yet or not? I am not breast feeding so I know that makes a difference. I am 7 week...
Hi ladies! How has everyone been? I was thinking that maybe every quarter (3 months or so) we do a check in on our October Babies. Ta...
Brady still hasn't slept through the night! For a few days 2 weeks back he only got up once but now still gets up at usually 3 and then 5...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.