Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Just wondering the average time that everyone puts their babies down for sleep for the night. Before Brady would go down between 10:30 an...
Ok ladies got a question. Part one what does the bloody show look like? Does it look sort of like snot with pink or blood tinge to it? Pa...
Ok so Naomi has been teething for two weeks now and still hasnt gotten her teeth to brake through. I know they are coming in b/c i see th...
How was everyone's christmas with their brand new babies!? Our's was great....what was good was that Brady got a lot of diapers! LOL ...
Is anyone else pumping and really getting tired of it? After the hospital made him have a bottle he would never take the breast so I have...
Ok...so this is a little embarassing. DH and I haven't had intercourse since I gave birth almost 10 weeks ago. I want to but I'm crazy ne...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.