Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2014.
Any ladies wanna be my friends on Facebook I would like to stay in touch with with y'all since some of you have helped me through this ro...
I'm feelng hopeless . I did everything aside from having sex bec my partner is workng far from me. Freaking that my baby might poo insyd ...
Im 2weeks past due and I'm supposed to go in today they told me thier going to put a pill in me so I can dilate and Tomorrow morning I'm ...
So I found out that I have until Monday October 27th to have this precious baby whirl or they are inducing me ill be past my due date but...
My beautiful baby girl number 2 is here she arrived on the 15th of October she wasn't due till the 26th but due to complications I was in...
At 39 weeks and 2 days (due date 10/25) I went in at 6am Monday oct 20th in the morning to be induced. They started me on pitocin around ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.