Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2015.
So after coming to the er this past friday because i thought my water was broke and they sent me home and told me it wasnt. I went to my ...
He is 8 lb and 15 oz he us 21 inch long he is so amazing and I am just over the moon happy right now
I feel like my body's failed me... I had a rough pregnancy, but until last week had been still on target to deliver my baby naturally. La...
So I am currently 39w5d and am being induced tomorrow morning at 8am. The doctor says I am 2cm dilated already and have lost my mucus plu...
After 13hours of labour n a natural birth after he was 5 days overdue ild like to say ladies IAM DONE! And i thank the Lord. I keep looki...
Anyone else been feeling VERY sick like they want to throw up and light headed ! I'm 38 weeks and 3 days
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.