Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2016.
So im 37 weeks and 6 days, i went to the doctor yesterday and was 1 and a half cm dilated! Doctor said he will be surprised if i make it ...
I have been having persistent contractions so we went to the hospital after a phone conversation with the on-call. The nurse checked for ...
So my due date is Oct.21st and I am getting so impatient ! I just want to meet my baby boy already !! I have 10 days left until I'm 40 we...
In l&d getting ready to have my baby super excited
So I'm 39wks + 1 day and for the past 4 days I've been getting contractions that are 2-3min apart but I've only been 1-2 cm for the past ...
So i saw my doctor today and i have 8 days till my due date and im only 1 1/2 centimeters dilated i haven't changed in 3 weeks and he is ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.