Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Relationships Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Pregnancy forum or our Relationships forum.

Hello all .. So I have a problem .. I had my period August 28th 2016 till September 2nd 2016 .. Pretty consistent 28 days me and my boyfr...
Me and my mom never has gotten along at all the 21 years I've been on this earth I am 26 5 days pregnancy first child but I don't want he...
How many of you women let your spouses go out and watch a football game while you're at home struggling and have about 19 days left befor...
So I just found out that I'm pregnant for the 3rd time . I have a 2yr old & a 8month old. My fiancé and I are on the rocks & I told him a...
I'm a single mom of 4 beautiful kids. Unfortunately, I've been married and divorced twice. I'm dating a really great man but it's not a r...
Hello! Well I'm 14 and I'm very worried about my mom. About a year ago, I was living in New York with my family. My mom went to go se...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.