Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Relationships Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Pregnancy forum or our Relationships forum.

I'm 25 weeks and I feel so low I can't stand to be around my partner everything he's doing is really keeping on my nervous, and I'm sure ...
Okay so quite frankly I don't want to do this **** anymore my bf/father of my two has 2 kids 2 n 4 n I feel like their mother has fille...
I am 6 weeks preg nearly 7 and these 6 - 8 weeks have really hit me hard. My boyfriend has gone away to Thailand and has told me he went ...
Okay so quite frankly I don't want to do this **** anymore my bf/father of my two has 2 kids 2 n 4 n I feel like their mother has filled ...
Serious question , what would u do if ur other half of 5 years . A transsexual man he is very pretty an looks like a woman is saying he h...
My partner & I have been having a rough time for awhile. I made that critical error of thinking things would improve with baby number 2. ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.