Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.
hey ladies, i copied this off of an old post, and changed 21 or 2 that i knew were different.... is this accurate? if not let me know. ...
2--Boy--adawning4 3--Girl--Wendy80 5--Girl--krissyy 12--Boy(Damien)--kelliestarr 13--Boy--martikadragoon 14--Boy--Cremzin 14-G...
hi girls im new to this forum obviously.lol well anyway i was on the october forum because i was origanally due on oct16th but i just rec...
Since 3pm yesterday i've been having these tightening feelings across my belly. i spent most of the night awake because of it. they last ...
WOW... where is everyone?? im getting awfully lonely by myself in here!! lol im interested to know how everyone is doing.... are you a...
My Mom is having one for me (I'm helping with the plans) It's been 5yrs since I had my first and I gave alot of things away. This one wil...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.