Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.
Which of you ladies is still working hard? and who is getting restless and stir crazy on bedrest? I am due September 17th... and my la...
Just got home from the doctors Good News: 2-3 centimeters dilated! 60 % effaced (thinned out) Waiting for some test results and will ...
hey all...well I haven't posted much on here, but was just curious about everyone's readiness.....my baby shower is this Tue and I am due...
Hi! plenty of you know me from Pregnancy 21-34 board, and one of the ppl at medhelp sent me this link! My name is Cindie, and I'm curr...
Is there anyone that is sad that they are leaving work? or are you happy to get the heck outta there for a while? I think im probably ...
when is everyone going on maternity leave?? How much time are you taking off work? -my due date is september 17th, and i planned on S...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.