Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.
I had my ultrasound this morning... Baby is measuring 7 pounds 10 ounces! He looks good. The cord and placenta are starting to look comp...
okay gals, i see the doc tomorrow morning at 1130 for my 38 week check up. im nervous, but excited at the same time. last friday i was 1c...
Since our babies are going to be born soon, I thought i would ask if anyone has thought about who they are having in the delivery room f...
hey ladies!! i just wanted an update on how everyone is feeling lately... does anyone think that they may deliver early? anyone dialated...
At first I was all about french onion soup (I can tell ya which restaurants in a 50 mile radius of my house has it. LOL) and nectarines. ...
Well ladies, the day has finally come! I went to the doctor this morning and they hooked me up to the NST machine again but this time for...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.