Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.
2--Boy--adawning4 3--Girl--Wendy80 5--Girl--krissyy 6--Girl--lynda544 8--Girl--E33 9--Girl(Cailyn)--Lusie123 10--Girl(Brookly...
Hi Everyone, so I hear at least half of you have already delivered your babies... congratulations to you if you have but where are others...
hey guys, i went to the doc today and he said that my cervix still hasnt softened. boooo. he sent me for a non stresstest at the hospital...
just a quick note to say i will be induced on friday a week early im 1-2 cm and the baby messured today 9 lb 10 so slightly smaller than ...
Baby Bundle Teams is a great way for us to track of our babies’ due date, anticipated sex, and keep in touch with our friends all in one ...
sooo... i had my 39 week checkup today, and i was hoping for better news considering my doc told me last week that i could go into labour...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.