Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.
Just wanted to no who is still breastfeeding. I breastfeed Trinity at night and the days im off of work i BF during day. I plan on str...
Last night Bella learned how to splash in the bathtub. It might seem silly, but it was the first time she looked at the water and tried t...
Ok so Brandon was a little stuffy and with a runny nose. He was very fussy and was not eating as usual. We have been snowed in for about ...
Okay so where do I begin??? Um, well I got pregnant for the first time when I was 17. I now have a 16 year old son. I was very young a...
How long did your first period last, i was pretty heavy for the first 5 days then lighter on the following maybe 4 days but i kind of get...
Trinity has not had a rash on her face but she has really being going at those fingers of hers, one day i thought she was gona try and pu...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.