Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Does anyone elses baby have a lump in their breast? My lily does it's small right under her nipple. Im not too concerned because I've hea...
Kaelynn had her 6 month check up on Monday. I can't believe she's already 6 months old. The time has past so fast. She is 14lbs 15oz ...
Well as some of you know I bled for 6 weeks, I had an infection. Today 2 weeks since I stopped bleeding I just started again (of course I...
So I was just curious what your little ones feeding schedule is like now that they are all around 5months. Lily turned 5 months yester...
So I know I have been a pain asking so many questions about Fynn's schedule but I have more if you bear with me. 1. Over the past 2 da...
So my daughter is practically 5 months old now and is starting to take herself off breastmilk. She actually turns away from me when I go ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.