Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Hello ladies, hope everyone is doing well with their new addition in the family =0) I just wanted to know if anyone knows how to get a go...
Kaelynn has started to scream and cry when I leave the room. She just turned 5 months on Sunday. It's usually only when I'm home alone wi...
Well shawn and I really want our kids to be close together and I am being picky about the time we get preggo in. We are going to try in b...
hi to everyone, happy newyear to all. just 4 days b4 i returned back to my place. my son is 4 months old. my doc is adviced to give...
Was just wondering where everyones little ones are. Sydney is 3 Months today December 3rd She weighs 16lbs 13oz and is 26 1/4inches lon...
I know this is a couple weeks late but i thought it might be fun to share our goals. My goal is to be at my goal weight by Fynn's first b...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.