Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
does anyone else have this little urge to get pregnant again? im not going to take it seriously and actually try, but i didnt think this ...
Hello, I just thought it would be nice to do a post s to how everyone is doing this holiday season. Fynn will be 3 months on the 27...
This may be a stupid question but when are our babies 4 months old - it is at 16 weeks or is it 4 months to the date of birth? Finn was ...
HELP! My baby is 3 months old im almost 40 years fo age.... Grandmom wants to take her 1 day a week (one night actually) so I can get som...
It's so weird when you think about it. This time last year many of our babies were conceived at this point. I was sitting here looking at...
I thought that breastfeeding the weight would just fall off as easily as it attached itself to me. The first two weeks I lost 20 lbs. I t...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.