Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rare Diseases Community

A few days ago while I was walking on a street, a stray dog passed by my side and I think it licked my shopping bag and then 3-4 mins lat...
I've been having left leg pain - only at night. The pain is dull, nagging pain throughout my entire leg that doesn't go away with a mass...
Wherever I go within one minute I see a fly Or flies there. Even after a bath I can a tiny reddish fruitfly like fly past me. I am going...
I have had Dercums Disease for many years but this is the first time I have heard anyone say about Type 11 or other types. How do you kno...
My brother was diagnosed with Polycythemia Vera last December. His diagnosis came after having a stroke at 49 years old. That led to his...
Does anyone in here have Dercums Disease AKA Adiposis Dolorosa? I have painful lipomas all over my body and I wanted to know what pain me...
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.