Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rare Diseases Community

For many years, I’ve had a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. But I have a new neurologist, who believes it may be something like Lewis-Su...
Hello, I am a 32 year old male who was perfectly healthy and active as a child and adolescent. When I was 22 and Iin college I had t...
A Week ago my aunt was complaining about hemorrhoids. She is a large lady & is a diabetic. Anyway she kept talking about how bad her he...
I have suffered from excess mucus which lodges in my throat for about 3+ years now. It causes me fatigue, and it interferes with daily l...
Hello, I am a young, fit 21 year old female & I am confused as to why i am having all these difficulties! The symptoms are almost cons...
July 2017 I was in a motorcycle accident. I was hit from behind. I was told I had a hematoma and was sent to the Lymphodema. I had severa...
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.