Rare Diseases Community

Can anyone tell me more about Lewis-Sumner Syndrome (or even CIDP)?

For many years, I’ve had a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.  But I have a new neurologist, who believes it may be something like Lewis-Sumner Syndrome.  It’s a variation of CIDP (the asymmetric variety), and from the little I can find-it seems plausible.  But so do many other conditions (hence the ms diagnosis).  Does anyone here live with either of these disease States?
You might also want to post this in our Neurology community: https://www.medhelp.org/forums/Neurology/show/74
Thank you.  I will.
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.