Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rare Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
1 - 6 (of 3800) questions
Good Morning I wonder if someone can help and give me advice? I have been suffering for 20 years and approx 15/20 operations with a ana...
For many years, I’ve had a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. But I have a new neurologist, who believes it may be something like Lewis-Su...
Hello, I am a 32 year old male who was perfectly healthy and active as a child and adolescent. When I was 22 and Iin college I had t...
A Week ago my aunt was complaining about hemorrhoids. She is a large lady & is a diabetic. Anyway she kept talking about how bad her he...
I have suffered from excess mucus which lodges in my throat for about 3+ years now. It causes me fatigue, and it interferes with daily l...
Hello, I am a young, fit 21 year old female & I am confused as to why i am having all these difficulties! The symptoms are almost cons...
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.