Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rare Diseases Community

My husband, 59 yrs., went in for a physical which led to a ct scan which showed multiple mixed lesions, predominantly lytic lesions on hi...
This is very embarrassing, but I'm very concerned. I am a 19 year old male. My girlfriend was performing oral sex on me while I was layin...
I have a head rush at least 10 times a day. Normally they just cause my vision to turn black and I have to pause so i don’t run into anyt...
I have had joint problems ever since I reached the age of 12 years. The first symptoms began with severe pain in my left heel. When consu...
Hello, I was wondering what to do about a rib problem I seem to have. It seems like two of my ribs on my upper left ribcage are rubbing t...
My girlfriend is in the hospital and has gotten all the disorders in the book since she got in there, the doctors is running lots of test...
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.