Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
13 - 18 (of 210) questions
HI.....My name is Lisa, I am 39 and I just found out that I have an elevated ASO titer......I have done some research but I am still in t...
i was diagnosed with Rheumatic fever when i was 8, it did cause chronic inflammation in both of my knees, i'm now 21 and 5'9. did it affe...
Is it possibke to have negative ANA test results, elevated SED Rate, and a HIGH Vectra count? My Vectra count was 88 out of 100.
did anyone ever use ACTEMRA SUBCUTANEOUSLY
I have RA and currently on Methotrexate, I don't like the side effects of the med. Anyone have any suggestions on natural remedies? Thank...
Well, I have suspected I had some form of arthritis for years. It started in my lower back and I had several bad flares that put me in be...
Popular Resources
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?