Aa
A
A
A
Close

Self Harm Community Group

This is a group where those struggling with self harm issues can come to be supported in a safe, warm, and supportive environment. PLEASE NOTE: If there is a possibility that what you write may "trigger" someone, please leave a warning and space in the title of your post and inside the post itself so that we do not unintentionally trigger others who are vulnerable.
1 - 6 (of 22) questions
So, I am a 13 year old girl and I have been cutting (with a proper blade from a razor) for coming up to a year now- I started when I was ...
i am 16, i have told my parents about my self harm after doing it for 2 years as i wish to stop, i am having suicidal thoughts and althou...
Okay. I had not self-harmed myself for a whole month, until last night. Recently I had been having some suicidal thoughts, three weeks...
Hi everyone Well I have recently started cutting... actually its more of a scratch, but its still a cut if that makes sense. Anyway, I...
Hello. I am new to this group. I have self harmed once (as in cutting), then never did it again. But i have wanted to, sometime when set...
Hi everyone... Well I don't cut myself of anything.. anymore. I only did it once and never did it again, but I have started to punch myse...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.