Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Skin Cancer Community

I already have a derm appt. I have a few asymmetrical moles that are between 4 and 2mm wide. All flat, same color roughly, and painless....
Hello, I recently noticed that one of my moles on the left side of my hip has started to get a scab like thing on it but I’m not sure if ...
Hello, I'm a 34 yrs old woman. Both of my big great toes look bruised at the toe nail around the inner lateral nail folds.. I noticed thi...
I had a tumor removed from my buttocks. It was dark red, hard and it was getting bigger. I noticed it several months ago and thought it w...
A new study shows that fat cells may be responsible for melanoma becoming "aggressive and violent." Removal of these fat cells actually ...
I did my fourth Opdivo treatment a few days ago and was told after the treatment that my blood test was showing that my liver enzymes wer...
Popular Resources
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.