Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Smoking Cessation Community

Ive started smoke lessi used to smoke 23 ciggerates everyday but im on track to cut down and ive done successfully to 6 everyday but ehy ...
alright so i recently quit smoking as of febuary 2nd i smoked for 8 years since i was 14 to 22 while i was smoking i was having a tight ...
Hi, anyone used Tabex to help in stopping cigarettes forever. Trying to help my Gf stop smoking from sometime, succeeded in eliminating h...
I have read everything on smoking and constipation on the web. From taking stool softners, to laxatives, to Vitamin C, to just waiting i...
Last October I was diagnosed with panic disorder w/o agoraphobia after a few visits to the ER and a consult with a psychiatrist. Since t...
We’re looking to learn more about how people manage Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) and other vascular conditions. As a member of our pat...
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.