Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.
For months I've been hoarse with a feeling of compression when breathing out (I run out of breath when speaking). Using Albuterol but thi...
Hello - I'm 23 weeks pregnant with our third child, 38 years old, with a history of pituitary issues but not thyroid issues. At an e...
Recovering from a Pituitary Tumor Thyroid not working .... was on Synthroid for two years no problem then it started making me more tired...
I just received my lab work and I need help. Tsh 7.420 (.45-4.500) T3 3.4 (2.3-5.0) T4 1.42 (.93-1.60) This is the confusing p...
I was put on Metoprolol in April 2012 b/c of MAT. By mid-July, I was shedding massive amounts of hair and losing lashes and thinning brow...
Can I continue taking Nature Throid at 5 weeks pregnant? I have been taking it for over a year for my thyroid. I take 1 grain daily. My D...
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.